Thursday, June 2, 2011

Life recap word-vomit in blog form

blogging comes in a series of spurts, thus this begins a new series.

I haven't blogged since school ended so a brief overview since then:
~ I passed everything and had a pretty swell G.P.A
~ I spent my first three weeks of summer vacation looking after my aunt's kids
~ I am still working at Booster Juice and have a potential job at sport chek in the near future
~ I bought a bike which is in for repairs because it broke 6 days after I bought it
~ I am doing an unpaid internship for part of my schooling with a film production company (but it isn't as glamorous as you might think)
~ I had to think back to the Fergie song of the same name to remember how to spell that word
~ I have been reading a lot more lately which makes me super happy ( book suggestions greatly appreciated)
~ I am constantly tired
~ A bunch of friends have left for the summer and some have left permanently and this makes me sad
~ I read Tuesday's with Morrie Lenore and it was super sad but also semi inspiring at the same time
~ I can feel my sinuses starting to act up but I am telling my body that it is secretly not allergic to grass, dandelions or cats and that it should just relax and not try to kill me this summer.
~ Work is overrun with drama and secrets and lies and sometimes I feel like I am working in high school
~ I need sleep
~ more (potential) posts to come

Later Days

1 comment:

  1. What do you mean feel like you're working in highschool? We ARE working in highschool! :p
    Nannytown sounds like a good place to live. There's always enough bandaids and kleenex for everyone ^^

    ReplyDelete